Here at IntegriPrint, we’re all about our clients. While many companies say this, it is engrained into who we are and is something we try to live every day. As such, we continually strive to deliver the highest quality print and marketing services, all while building relationships professionally and within the community.
Our team is a carefully selected group of individuals who work together to ensure our client’s ideas and projects come to fruition exactly as they had planned. Taking time for the occasional donut breakfast or frozen yogurt run, we work to uphold the high standards you’ve set for your brand.
To learn more about our team and our company as a whole, please follow the links provided to the right for more information.
Still have questions? Contact us at 763-682-3750.
Our mission, quite simply, is to ‘Make clients look GREAT.’ In doing so, we will provide print, graphic design, marketing and mailing services along with promotional products to businesses while always being focused on integrity. Meaning, we will always conduct business with integrity as well as make sure the products we provide maintain the integrity of our client’s brand.
Setting the foundation for success, we base everything we do on our carefully selected values.
- Be honest.
- Do what’s right.
- Offer suggestions based on our client’s best interest.
- Keep clients informed.
- Maintain values in all communications.
- Speak positively about all clients and each other. (If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.)
- Communicate in a timely manner.
- Do the very best you can.
- Deliver exceptional products and services to every client, every day by using our expertise when reviewing client’s file for color, professional appearance, and consistent branding.
- Increase knowledge through on-the-job developmental opportunities, continuing education, reading trade magazine and newsletters and attending workshops.
- Enthusiastically work as a team to meet deadlines and exceed client expectations.
- Establish win-win solutions that provide growth opportunities for both client and IntegriPrint.
- Build relationships through face-to-face and social media interactions.
- Listen carefully to understand client’s needs.
- Make clients’ lives easier and better by making suggestions for improvements and educating them on new technologies.
- Understand client’s goal and do everything possible to help them meet or exceed their objective.
- Propose new and innovative solutions.
- Learn and test the latest trends and technologies. Share results with clients.
- Share new ideas and services with clients.
- Smile – It’s contagious!
- Do your best to help “grumpy” become “happy.”
- Have fun.
- Participate in programs that give back locally.
- Volunteer for events that benefit the community.